iPad VPN set up
Please note: iPhone/iPad only works with websites with Flash alternatives, to be able to view on the iPhone/iPad you may need to download relevant Apps from iTunes, access to the Apps are restricted to the location your itunes account is registered, Please try the following links to ensure you can download the Apps before proceeding.
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/demand-5/id456000021?mt=8 (Demand 5)
Watch our step by step video tutorial
or follow these instructions
- Tap the "settings" icon on your iPad to open up the settings application page.
- Then tap on “network” to enter the network settings section.
- Now tap "New vpn connection".
- Now tap the “Add VPN Configuration” button.
- First tap the “PPTP” button at the top of the screen.
For UK TV enter the UK server name and if you are setting up US TV enter the US server name. (You can come back here later to enter a new VPN connection for UK or US servers.) Now enter your ViewTVabroad username into the “account” box and your password into the password field.
Then tap the save button at the top of the screen.
- Now all you need to do is slide "VPN" to the "ON" position. To disconnect, slide to "OFF".
- You will be able to see if you are connected by looking at the small “VPN” logo In the top left of the iPad screen.
- To disconnect, just slide the VPN slider to "OFF" (see step 6 above).
- You can now start watching UK & US TV by first making sure you are connected to one of the UK servers (for UK TV) or one of the US servers (for US TV) and then selecting channels and services form the channels page.